Become an Exchange Student
Those wishing to be a part of our exchange program must meet the following criteria.
- Be a girl between the ages of 15 and 18 years, at the time of the exchange.
- Live in a low-income situation.
- Be an active member of our partnering group in their home country.
- Be attending school.
- Show an interest in social issues within her community.
- Show a desire to help change community issues.
- Show emerging leadership abilities.
- Be willing to attend weekly English language classes, once selected for the exchange.
- Have legal permission from parents/guardians to participate in our exchange.